Did you know?
- We offer over 1300 appointments every week.
- On average 200 patients a month book appointments and then don't turn up. This means that an entire weeks worth of appointments are wasted. You can cancel appointments using our online services.
- We process 200 repeat prescriptions every day.
- You can re-order your repeat prescription using our online services.
- We open until 8.00pm two days every week and on a Saturday morning from
8.00am - 2.00pm once a month. Check our extended opening calender for more details.
- You can book your follow up appointment with the doctor before you leave the consulting room.
- You can book to see the doctor of your choice, up to 4 weeks in advance.
- You can book a telephone consultation with dispensary if you need advice about a prescription or your medicines.
- We have very experienced specialist nurses that treat many conditions, and can issue prescriptions.
- We run a sexual health clinic called "Sphere Clinic" every Tuesday afternoon 3.30pm - 5.30pm. It is completely confidential and its records are seperate from your GP records. It is for both patients at this practice, and those registered at other practices. Please phone 01525 858912 or ask at reception.
- The changs to the appointment system mean that it will be easier for you to access a doctor, for not only urgent requests but also when you want to see the doctor of your choice.
- We have Patient Participation Group (PPG) that meets to discuss how we run the practice. If you are interested in joining, you can get more information on our website, or reception.
- The PPG is organising a group walk, particularly for patients with heart disease. If you are interested, more information will be available at reception.
- Sometimes we need to contact you urgently. Please check we have your latest address and contact number.
- As of 1st October 2009 we now accept all major credit and debit cards (excluding American Express and Diners).