NEW Brook and Terrence Higgins Trust
Brook and Terrence Higgins Trust Contraception and Sexual Health Clinics offer appointments at the Ridgeway Court Branch of Leighton Road Surgery (LRS@RidgewayCourt).
The Clinic is held Every Monday between 3.15pm and 6.15pm and is suitable for the following:
- Repeat pills
- Depo injection
- Emergency contraception
- FULL STI Screening - including rapid HIV testing
- Treatment for Chlamydia and other STI's
- Pregnancy testing
- Implant and Coil consultations
Call 01234 761090 for more information and to book an appointment. First appointment usually takes 30 minutes.
The Sphere Clinic
This clinic aims to help and advise you about contraception and sexual health.
The clinic runs every Tuesday afternoon from 3.00pm – 6.00pm and one Saturday a month from 8.30am - 12.45pm (check the homepage for the date) at our Branch Surgery LRS@Ridgeway Court.
To book please phone 01525 372571 or ask at either reception.
- Registered and non-registered patients can book an appointment.
- The clinic is open to males and females of any age.
- Everything discussed is confidential
- We can advise on and fit the contraceptive coils and implants.
- We can prescribe the emergency pill (morning after pill).
- We can test and treat you for STIs (sexually transmitted infections) including Chlamydia.
- Most treatments are free (no prescription charge).
- We can refer you to a GUM (sexual health) clinic if necessary.