This clinic aims to help and advise you about contraception and sexual health.
The clinic runs every Tuesday afternoon from 3.00pm – 6.00pm and one Saturday a month from 8.30am - 12.45pm (check the homepage for the date) at our Branch Surgery LRS@Ridgeway Court.
To book please phone 01525 372571 or ask at either reception.
- Registered and non-registered patients can book an appointment.
- The clinic is open to males and females of any age.
- Everything discussed is confidential
- We can advise on and fit the contraceptive coils and implants.
- We can prescribe the emergency pill (morning after pill).
- We can test and treat you for STIs (sexually transmitted infections) including Chlamydia.
- Most treatments are free (no prescription charge).
- We can refer you to a GUM (sexual health) clinic if necessary.