Leighton Road Surgery will provide you with an exciting opportunity to practice and further develop your high quality clinical skills as a member of a cohesive, energetic and forward thinking collaborative team.
- Excellent terms and conditions
- GMS Contract with Bedfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group (BCCG)
- Training Practice, committed to learning and developing the whole team
- Working over two sites within Leighton Buzzard
- Over 22,500 list
- Skill mixed team including a nursing department of 18 and a Clinical Pharmacist
- Excellent staff and organisational systems
- Practice interests include:
- Sexual Health Clinics
- Minor Ops
- Joint injections
- Chronic Disease Clinics including Diabetes Clinics
- Maternity Hub with Midwives and Ultrasound on site
- Clinical research and trials
- Training- students and GP trainees
- SystmOne Clinical System, paperless procedures and intranet.
- High QOF achiever and QOF Pilot site
Download the Job Description for further information.
Further information on the Practice can be obtained on this website or follow us on twitter@Leightonsurgery.
Informal enquiries and visits welcomed. Contact Judith Lakin on 01525 372571 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date C.V. and a brief covering letter.
Closing Date: Friday 1st September 2017