Leighton Road Surgery will provide you with an exciting opportunity to practice and further develop your high quality clinical skills as a member of a cohesive, energetic and forward thinking collaborative team.
- Excellent terms and conditions
- GMS Contract with Bedfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group (BCCG)
- Training Practice, committed to learning and developing the whole team
- Working over two sites within Leighton Buzzard
- Over 22,500 list
- Skill mixed team including a nursing department of 18 and a Clinical Pharmacist
- Excellent staff and organisational systems
- Practice interests include:
- Sexual Health Clinics
- Minor Ops
- Joint injections
- Chronic Disease Clinics including Diabetes Clinics
- Maternity Hub with Midwives and Ultrasound on site
- Clinical research and trials
- Training- students and GP trainees
- SystmOne Clinical System, paperless procedures and intranet.
- High QOF achiever and QOF Pilot site
Download the Job Description for further information.
Further information on the Practice can be obtained on this website or follow us on twitter@Leightonsurgery.
Informal enquiries and visits welcomed. Contact Judith Lakin on 01525 372571 for more information or email email@example.com with an up to date C.V. and a brief covering letter.
Closing Date: Friday 27th October 2017
Leighton Road Surgery requires a highly motivated individual to join our practice nursing team. You will join an enthusiastic and friendly team and will have the opportunity to contribute to the development and implementation of nursing services.
Leighton Road Surgery is a large, friendly, dynamic, training practice with a patient list of 22,600. We offer a complete spectrum of services and endeavour to put the patient first by adopting best practice.
Up- to- date knowledge and skills, coupled with a passion for high standards of professional care is essential, as is the ability to rise to new challenges. In return you will be given support and encouragement to develop your role.
The role will cover all aspects of practice nursing including baby vaccinations, wound care, women’s health and travel health. Although prior experience of working in a GP setting is desirable, we also welcome applications from nurses working in A&E or walk in centres or nurses who wish to develop in chronic disease management in a primary care setting.
Informal visits welcome, to arrange please telephone Alex McGarvey on 01525 372571
Closing date for applications: Friday 10 November 2017
Interviews : Monday 20th November 2017