The surgery has been established in Leighton Buzzard for over 40 years. During this time the practice has grown in size to meet the needs of our growing patient numbers and needs. We are very proud of our reputation for providing top quality healthcare.
The surgery offers:
- Enhanced Duty Team to cater for you when you require urgent care
- In-house “Drop-in” blood test clinics 5 mornings per week, where you are able to have your blood sample taken without having to make an appointment
- There will also be the facility for pre-booked blood test appointments, if you would prefer
- Chronic illnesses clinics such as Diabetes, Asthma and COPD
- Family Planning and Sexual Health clinics
- Anti-coagulation clinics, so that patients can easily have their anticoagulant monitored here in the surgery
- Baby immunisations
- Late night appointments.
The Practice Team consists of over 70 members of staff including Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, Pharmacists, Therapists, Receptionists, Administrative and Domestic Staff. We all aim to provide you with the best possible primary health care.
We offer a comprehensive range of medical and preventative services aim to cater for your health needs within the Practice whenever possible.
We are a well-respected Training Practice for doctors who want to become General Practitioners (GPs) so we usually have a GP registrar working with us as part of their professional training.
We have over 20,000 patients registered with us.
The Practice is a member of and accounts to Bedfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group (BCCG) who are responsible for the provision and planning of health care across this area.
The Practice has excellent working relationships with local hospitals, Community Health Practitioners, Social Services, Pharmacies, Voluntary Groups and Local Authorities. Through the surgery patients can access many other services and organisations.
We have an active Patient Participation Group to represent your views and help us plan for the future.